A Priceless Christmas Gift

My favorite Christmas Memory



My dear friend, Cheryl Smith, at Homespun Devotions, has been doing a series over at her blog  featuring favorite Christmas memories of fellow bloggers as well as her own dear son.   It has been wonderful to read about these Christmas blessings.  I encourage you to check it out.  You will be blessed.

I was honored to be asked to share one of my favorite Christmas memories.  Cheryl titled it "A Priceless Christmas Gift" which is THE perfect description of my story.

If you would like to read about my favorite Christmas memory, you can find it HERE.   ðŸ˜Š

Comments

  1. I have read it and I wrote a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your dear, kind words, sweet friend! I am so grateful to you for sharing with us and for ALL you do. May the dear Lord richly bless and reward you, and may your Christmas be the best one ever! Much love and gratitude to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl, You are so very welcome dear friend. :-)

      Thank you so much. You are my biggest cheerleader in the Lord. I am truly so grateful for you, your support, your prayers and most especially your sweet friendship.

      Continuing to pray for you and your family.

      Sending you love and gratitude right back! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Popular Posts