A Brand New Season for Growing Together in Grace and Knowledge

 



A Brand New Season for 

Growing Together in Grace and Knowledge


I had the privilege of serving God through the ministry of this blog from 2015-2020.  You can check out my post A Note to the New Christian Blogger:  5 Key Lessons I Learned in 5 Years of Blogging here.

In that post, I talked about the reasons why I felt the Lord was calling me to put more time into other areas of ministry and to give the blog a rest.  

In the past four years, I have continued serving as the Women's Ministry Leader at my church where we have grown into a beautiful fellowship of women who love to study the Word of God and to minister to each other and our community.  I continue to support my husband as Associate Pastor and serve alongside him in our small group ministry.  But one area of ministry that has changed is to my grandchildren.  I had the privilege of homeschooling my special needs granddaughter for three years and now am proud to say that she is in public school and doing very well!  And my grandson is now in preschool and loves it!  I miss that season of seeing my grandchildren every day, but now find myself with more time to write again.

I was recently presented with the opportunity to be a contributing writer at IBelieve.com where you can find Christian women inspirational blogs, devotionals and a daily verse.   I was so impressed with their vision for the site's articles to feature authentic articles in a style of coming alongside other women in Christian love and encouragement.   It appeared to be a "match made in Heaven" so to speak as Growing Together in Grace and Knowledge was created with that same mindset.

Although I won't be posting new articles here, you can find me at IBelieve.com where my posts are, for the most part, published on a weekly basis.   My style has not changed.  You will find the same type of content from me over at IBelieve.com as you found here at Growing Together in Grace and Knowledge.

 My most recent submissions include:

"Has God Stopped Pursuing Me?"
"How to Increase Your Faith in the New Year"
"4 Ways a Prayer Made In Faith Yields Results"
"4 Ways the Gospel can Reduce Stress and Anxiety in our Daily Lives"

I hope you will join me at IBelieve.com. 😊

I am truly enjoying writing again and am so grateful to the IBelieve team for allowing me the opportunity to write for them for God's glory.

Comments

Popular Posts