Feature Friday - December 4, 2015



The busyness of my life lately has been leaving me feeling a bit overwhelmed and never feeling caught up.

Yesterday, I was feeling particularly overwhelmed and was about to link-up and read some blog posts, when I got distracted and the next thing I knew I was decorating the whole house for Christmas!  After a few hours on my feet, up and down stairs, decking the halls, I finally came back to my computer to finish the task I attempted to start hours before, feeling very tired at that...  Until I came across Sarah Koontz blog post, The Secret Art of Restful Living.   Her words were like a balm to my fatigued body and mind...

Sara shares the following about herself,

"I long to share the beauty that I discover, the God I know, and the life I have chosen to embrace.

The path I walk is my own, but maybe you will find something here to inspire your own journey.

God has written so many beautiful things upon my heart, and I can’t wait to share them all with you.

My heartbeat is to help fellow believers to understand what it truly means to be a Christian."

Sarah and her husband live on 13 acres in the heart of the midwest.  She is the mother of two little girls.  Sarah is committed to fearlessly pursuing the dreams that God has placed within her heart.

Please head on over to www.sarahkoontz.com to read The Secret Art of Restful Living where you will find rest for your body, mind and spirit.



You might find me on these link-ups:
Grace & Truth Link-upWoman to Woman Ministries,  Growing in Grace Link-up, 3DLessonsLif4eLivefree Thursday,Everyday JesusSDG GatheringInspire Me Monday Titus 2 TuesdayA Wise Women Builds Her HomeA Look at the Book,  Sunday StillnessThe Weekend BrewSpiritual Sundays, Soul Survival,  Give Me GraceA Little R&RTestimony TuesdayWomen with Intention WednesdaysStill SaturdayGood Morning MondaysTell His StoryFaith & Fellowship Blog HopMotivate and Rejuvenate MondaysBe SaltyMonday's MusingsThe Art of Home-Making MondayTuesday TalkWaiting on Wednesday,Dance with Jesus, Reflect His Love and Glory Friend Sharpens Friend Link-UpWords of Comfort Link-upWholehearted WednesdaysTell it to Me TuesdayFaithful at Home Fridays, Faith 'N FriendsTGI Saturdays

Comments

Popular Posts