Feature Friday - November 20, 2015




While participating in a link-up party today, I saw the following blog post title that captured my attention,

 "How can I be useful to you today?"

Before clicking on the post, I was already convicted.  I admitted to myself that I rarely say those words...  

As I read How Can I Be Useful To You Today? at Finding joy in the every day, I was drawn in to the story she shares about Bruce Olson who served as a missionary in South America.  He was captured by Marxist guerrillas and help captive for 9 months.   His outlook amidst horrendous conditions was stunning.   

Finding Joy shares Godly wisdom and practical insights for asking, "How can I be useful to you today?"...

Finding Joy shares the following about herself:

"I am a married mother of two grown up children, 2 cats, 1 dog and have a wonderful husband. May, through this blog, you find joy and peace in your day." 

Please head on over to Finding joy in the every day to read How Can I Be Useful To You Today? You will be edified and blessed.


You might find me on these link-ups:
Grace & Truth Link-upWoman to Woman Ministries,  Growing in Grace Link-up, 3DLessonsLif4eLivefree Thursday,Everyday JesusSDG GatheringInspire Me Monday Titus 2 TuesdayA Wise Women Builds Her HomeA Look at the Book,  Sunday StillnessThe Weekend BrewSpiritual Sundays, Soul Survival,  Give Me GraceA Little R&RTestimony TuesdayWomen with Intention WednesdaysStill SaturdayGood Morning MondaysTell His StoryFaith & Fellowship Blog HopMotivate and Rejuvenate MondaysBe SaltyMonday's MusingsThe Art of Home-Making MondayTuesday TalkWaiting on Wednesday,Dance with Jesus, Reflect His Love and Glory Friend Sharpens Friend Link-UpWords of Comfort Link-upWholehearted WednesdaysTell it to Me TuesdayFaithful at Home Fridays, Faith 'N Friends

Comments

Popular Posts