Feature Friday - November 20, 2015




While participating in a link-up party today, I saw the following blog post title that captured my attention,

 "How can I be useful to you today?"

Before clicking on the post, I was already convicted.  I admitted to myself that I rarely say those words...  

As I read How Can I Be Useful To You Today? at Finding joy in the every day, I was drawn in to the story she shares about Bruce Olson who served as a missionary in South America.  He was captured by Marxist guerrillas and help captive for 9 months.   His outlook amidst horrendous conditions was stunning.   

Finding Joy shares Godly wisdom and practical insights for asking, "How can I be useful to you today?"...

Finding Joy shares the following about herself:

"I am a married mother of two grown up children, 2 cats, 1 dog and have a wonderful husband. May, through this blog, you find joy and peace in your day." 

Please head on over to Finding joy in the every day to read How Can I Be Useful To You Today? You will be edified and blessed.


You might find me on these link-ups:
Grace & Truth Link-up, Woman to Woman Ministries,  Growing in Grace Link-up, 3DLessonsLif4e, Livefree Thursday,Everyday Jesus, SDG Gathering, Inspire Me Monday Titus 2 Tuesday, A Wise Women Builds Her Home, A Look at the Book,  Sunday Stillness, The Weekend Brew, Spiritual Sundays, Soul Survival,  Give Me Grace, A Little R&R, Testimony Tuesday, Women with Intention Wednesdays, Still Saturday, Good Morning Mondays, Tell His Story, Faith & Fellowship Blog Hop, Motivate and Rejuvenate Mondays, Be Salty, Monday's Musings, The Art of Home-Making Monday, Tuesday Talk, Waiting on Wednesday,Dance with Jesus, Reflect His Love and Glory Friend Sharpens Friend Link-Up, Words of Comfort Link-up, Wholehearted Wednesdays. Tell it to Me Tuesday, Faithful at Home Fridays, Faith 'N Friends, 

Comments

Popular Posts